Fellow Highlanders, Supporters and Friends,
As part of our ongoing efforts to build the Regimental Association, we have now consolidated all our mailing lists and added them to our web site.
Everyone who is registered on the web site will have the following benefits:
1. You will receive your copy of the Falcon magazine as soon as it is published.
2. Announcements of events will be delivered to your inbox.
3. Get news about the active unit, people you may know and interesting aspects of the Museum.
4. Check out the Membership Directory (available only to logged in users on the web site.)
You have been registered if:
1. You had previously registered on the Regimental site or
2. You were on an OCA, Continuing Sergeants, or Officers Association or Regimental Association mailing list.
3. You answered the joining questions and were accepted to the Association Facebook Group.
Help us improve
The 48th Regimental Association is structured to be inclusive of all ranks, and as such, its constitution will reflect that fact. We want to ensure that we attract all those who are serving, have served in the past, or who support us moving forward.
In the coming weeks, we will be presenting you with an online Survey. Please take the time to answer the brief questions contained in the survey as this will help us to design events and items of interest that reflect the wishes of the membership.
We would really like you to update the registration we have done for you. However, if you choose NOT to update your information, you will continue to receive emails sent from the web site.
Here is how to update your information:
1. Go to the web site. Click HERE
2. Click “My account” then “Log in”
3. On the “Log in” screen, click “Forgot your password?”
4. On the “Password reset” screen enter the email address to which this message was sent. and click the Reset my password button. An e-mail will be sent to you with a link that will take you to the password reset page. Follow the instructions to set or reset your password.
5. Login to the web site (using new password). Under “My Account” and click “Edit Profile.”
6. Update your profile and click the Update Profile button.
If you want to change your e-mail address
Go to the web site and change your password as detailed above. Log in and under “My Account” click “How to manage your account.” Follow the instructions.
Building our membership
Anybody can add themselves to the mailing list by registering on the Regimental web site. Please invite others to register. It’s important that we build the Association. Young people thinking of joining the Regiment will be much more likely to do so, if they see there is a large, enthusiastic
Your privacy is important
You can remove your name from this list by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the end of this message and you can take your name off the Membership Directory by following the instructions HERE.
Thank you for taking the time to register and to show your support for the Regimental Association. We look forward to seeing you at some of the events we are planning and we encourage you to stay involved and to support the growth of the association.
Dileas Gu Brath
Regimental Association – Executive committee
Sgt (Ret) Guy Bowie, CD
MWO (Ret) Peter Ross, CD
Cpl George Boast, CD