Cross erected on Vimy Ridge battlefield the night of 11/12 April. Grave CA 35, Neuville St. Vast. The cross was moved to University Avenue Armory in 1922 and to the Regimental Museum in 1963.

Contact webmaster

Use this form only for one of the available subject selections. Requests for information about former Highlanders or about the museum will not be answered. Click here for such requests. WE NEVER RESPOND TO SALES SOLICITATIONS!

Fields marked with an * are required.